You are here
Hearing on the Modernisation of the Professional Qualifications Directive
- 25th April 2012, European Parliament – Hearing on the Modernisation of the Professional Qualifications Directive
On 25.04.12, the IMCO Committee is organising a public hearing on the proposal to amend the Professional Qualifications Directive in the European Parliament.
The hearing will take place from 15.00 - 17.30 and will focus on the minimum training requirements, common training principles and the principle of partial access during the first session while the second panel will present the views on the proposals concerning the professional card.
You may follow the hearing live on the EP's web-stream (link here below).
- Rapporteur : Bernadette Vergnaud (S&D)
- Draft Programme and information
- Presentation by Dr. Zlatko FRAS (UEMS) - Modernisation of minimum training requirements & comon training principles
- Presentation by Marc SEALE (HPC) - European Professional Card